Discover the Benefits of Using One of El Paso’s Leading Private Lenders
Acala Investments provides an extensive range of loan products for real estate investors or homebuyers in the El Paso, TX, area. Discover how our funding is more accessible and can help anyone, regardless of their current credit standing. There's no better time to own a home, and Acala can help turn your dream into a place to live.
We have flexible options for most borrowers. If you're ready to move ahead with financing a house, contact Acala Investments. Not only do we offer loans for a wide range of commercial investment properties, but we also finance primary residence houses. Whether you're in the market to make an investment or purchase a home for your family, our team can certainly help.
What is Mortgage Lending?
Mortgage lending is the process of banks providing loans to people to buy or build homes. Many options exist for homebuyers, depending on income and creditworthiness. The simplest way to determine eligibility for credit is to apply. The requirements for each loan will depend on the mortgage lender.
Getting pre-approved for a loan is not a wrong way to determine what type of property is affordable. Depending on the potential financing amount, some borrowers may even decide to build a brand new home. Applying for a mortgage is the first step towards securing your property.
You may also consider the benefits of refinancing your existing house. That's a quick way to turn equity into cash that you can use for other projects. Refinancing at a lower interest rate also saves money on your monthly payments. You may be eligible to get money at much more attractive prices than your current loan, which is a surefire way to help your finances. Contact Acala Investments now to learn about your re-financing opportunities.
How Can Private Money Lending Benefit El Paso Borrowers?
Not all borrowers will qualify for bank loans. Most banks that offer a fixed-rate mortgage for buying a home have strict standards for qualification.
Private lenders cut down on the paperwork requirements for a home loan. They can offer competitive mortgage rates and provide the money more quickly.
Private lenders provide money for professional real estate investors who are looking to enter and exit properties quickly. They don't have the time to wait for bank bureaucracies to approve their loans. Instead, they need the cash soon to close on exceptional warranties.
The primary advantages for private lenders include the following:
● The speed of the transaction.
● Investors stand to earn the highest cash flow numbers.
● There is a lot less paperwork to deal with for the transaction.
● There are no hidden fees.
Most private lenders don't care about the borrower's credit. Instead, they calculate the deal based on cash flow and the real estate asset itself. Even borrowers with relatively poor credit may be eligible to receive private funds. If you're a first-time home owner, you may even be able to apply for a low-cost loan.
People Who Are Buying Their First Home in El Paso Have Options
As a first time home buyer, you will not need to worry about credit scores or credit history. Our expert team will guide you through the entire loan process. We are more flexible than a traditional bank or credit union on loan conditions, for instance there is far less red tape for borrowers who are self employed or work in Mexico.
To explore your mortgage lending possibilities beyond the options listed below, contact our expert investment team at Acala Investments today!
Acala Investment can offer financing with these terms:
- Credit score doesn’t matter
- Loan-to-Value: Residential and commercial up to 75%. Land up to 70% LTV
- Interest Rates: Competitive rates- vary based on property type, loan-to-value, and loan amount
- Loan Terms: Up to 30 years (balloon may apply)
- Special Home Purchase Program: If buyer doesn’t have 25% down, we offer a low-down solution. We will finance a 70%-75% LTV 1st lien loan if seller can carry a 25%-30% 2nd lien.
- No application fee/ No commitment fee
- Loan approvals in 2-3 days
- Common sense underwriting
- Trust, LLC, corporate borrower acceptable with personal guarantee
- We finance Mexican Nationals regardless of Visa status
- Quick closing and funding
- Quick money to Flip or Fix houses
- Lower your payment and or interest rate
- To repair or remodel a property
- To get cash out to buy another property
- Pay off back taxes, liens or judgments
- Pay off other heirs after inheriting a property
- Pay off a spouse as part of a divorce settlement
- To get cash to consolidate debt
- We also buy existing first lien notes.
We finance all types of properties. Here are some examples: